Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Achievement Herald Checking In

I have to run to class in a minute, but I wanted to herald some achievements really quickly.

Huntress, you get the Pollyanna Achievement for completing the exercise to look on the bright side! - 150 XP

And let's not forget the Exorcising a Demon Achievement for going through your operation successfully. I would really like to give you a million XP for this, but I think I'll have to settle for giving you 300 XP.

I also want to give Matt the Martyr to the Cause Achievement for being an awesome supportive husband - 150 XP

More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!! Awesome stuff here, and I really appreciate you recognizing Matt - he doesn't post here much, but he really amazingly supportive of me. You are fabulous! :D

    ReplyDelete